Re: TMIO Pre-release, request for feedback

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: TMIO Pre-release, request for feedback
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 19:42:19 +0000

Hi Timothy,

Timothy writes:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> As we arrive at the end of May, I'm about to publish the 3rd issue of
> /This Month in Org/. I thought I'd share the current draft with the list
> the day before I publish to so that those of you who are interested have
> the chance to point out any errors, let me know if there's anything I
> haven't covered that you'd like to see, along with any other feedback
> you may have.
>
> For the next day, you can find the draft at:
> https://blog.tecosaur.com/tmio/DRAFT-2021-05-31.html
> and then once published it will live at:
> https://blog.tecosaur.com/tmio/2021-05-31.html

Thank you very much for your excellent work, and for all the effort and
time you put in it. I think your /This Month in Org/ conveys, above all,
something very valuable that all Org users share: an immense and
uncompromising enthusiasm for Org and Emacs :-D

I like the design of the site: very clear and readable.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel