Re: Question Regarding Yasnippet With Org Mode (Emacs 27.2)

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Question Regarding Yasnippet With Org Mode (Emacs 27.2)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 21:12:49 +0000

Just wanted to update this thread in that the following DID resolve my issue with my Yasnippet template which overrides the default "<s" template as I prefer "#+BEGIN_SRC" in CAPS instead of the newer lowercase variant:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
  (setq org-src-tab-acts-natively nil)
#+END_SRC

I include that section in my config, and it works as intended now :)

Thanks for the help on this, Org Mode rules like usual!

On Mon, May 24, 2021, at 5:51 AM, Sébastien Miquel wrote:
Samuel Banya writes:
> Do you think that maybe changing the setting you had mentioned before,
> 'org-src-tab-acts-natively' to false (aka nil or '0' (zero) value) via
> a change in my configuration would make this error not happen within
> Org-Mode in that case?

Yes, that should work. I have not tested it though.

Regards,

--
Sébastien Miquel