Re: wip-cite-new minimal working example?

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: wip-cite-new minimal working example?
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 11:06:31 -0400

I'm using this init file with emacs -Q:

https://gist.github.com/bdarcus/2645f99363fc47ddab2aae24c5d9e66c

Note, though, it's not ideal because adding citeproc was a PITA. If
you figure out how to adapt it so it installs and loads citeproc and
its dependencies, let me know, so I can update it?

... and this is a file that works:

#+language: en
#+bibliography: test.bib
#+cite_export: csl ~/.config/csl/chicago-note-bibliography-16th-edition.csl

1. simple: [cite:@latexcompanion]
2. affixes: [cite/text:see @latexcompanion chapter 2 p.23]
3. quote, punctuation: “my quote” [cite/text/caps:@latexcompanion].

#+print_bibliography: