Re: Org-export question from a pandoc user

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Org-export question from a pandoc user
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 13:13:29 +0100

On Tuesday, 25 May 2021 at 11:59, Denis Maier wrote:

[...]

> With pandoc you can add formatting information to your document
> metadata, but you can also use makefiles or external files that contain
> your settings. So, in the end your documents will only contain the contents:

[...]

> How do you do that in orgmode? Is that possible?

It is possible through the use of #+include: and #+setupfile: directives
in the document, i.e. one line pointing to where you might have defined
all the meta information you mention.

I actually tend to use the autoinsert package (which comes by default
with Emacs) which inserts a template suitable for most of my documents
whenever I visit a new file.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.6-542-gf72a65