Re: Sad tweet

From: bandali
Subject: Re: Sad tweet
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 23:38:59 -0400

Ypo writes:

> I've read this:
>
> "Contributing to Emacs is so frustrating. It's not worth it for minor
> things and if I cannot get some experience and confidence with minor
> things, then I likely won't ever make major contributions."
> https://twitter.com/magit_emacs/status/1396536686570610697?s=19

Do you know if there is any more context around that?  Did Jonas mention
any specific pain points around contributing to Emacs and/or concrete
things that he thinks could be improved?  Last time I'd seen him post on
emacs-devel it seemed like things were going fairly smoothly with his
work on adding transient to Emacs(?).