execute elisp link without prompt

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: execute elisp link without prompt
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 17:11:22 +0100

Hello,

I have an elisp link of the form (without spaces, of course)
[ [elisp:(dired-other-window "/path/to/directory/") ][ Directory ] ].

The link works with the directory in appearing in dired window. However,
when I first click on the link, a dialog box is brought up asking me if
a I wish to execute the command. Of course, I do - and I click 'Yes'.

How can I go to link directly without being interrogated by the dialog
box?

Best wishes,

Colin Baxter.