Custom <<anchor>> possibility?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Custom <<anchor>> possibility?
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 22:25:27 +0300

From: (info "(org) Internal Links")

     1. one item
     2. <<target>>another item
     Here we refer to item [[target]].

That is fine, however, in the HTML output the <<target>> will become

As I am developing finely grained referenced Org outputs I would need
the id="orgc0c2c98" to be defined how I wish it and not interpolated
into something random.

Is there a possibility to tell Org, that <<target>> really remains
"target" as in id="target" instead of a random ID?

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/