Re: [org-footnote--allow-reference-p]

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: [org-footnote--allow-reference-p]
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 10:38:48 +0000

Uwe Brauer writes:

> Ah! That was it, thanks!
> I think the documentation of org-footnote-action
> could be a bit more explicit and cover this case.

In the manual the use of the zero width space character is in the section
'Escape Character'. Perhaps it would be nice to add more usage examples. A
very typical (and practical) use is when you want to emphasize a part of a
word:

with /meta/<zero-with-space>literature you get (LaTeX)
\emph{meta}literature instead of the literal /meta/literature...

Best regards,

Juan Manuel