Re: Manual on web site is not the latest version

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: Manual on web site is not the latest version
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 18:39:22 -0400 (EDT)

On 17 May 2021, Nick Dokos wrote:

The online manual is for 9.4 (the released version). What you see in
org-manual.org
is for 9.5 (which AFAIK has not been released yet).

Well, that certainly explains that. I've been running Org from source for years now, and referring to the (older) online manual, but this is the first time I ever saw a difference, so it never occurred to me.

Cheers,

Bill
--
William Denton