Re: Invalid duration format error with active timestamp

From: Garjola Dindi
Subject: Re: Invalid duration format error with active timestamp
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 19:42:44 +0200

On Mon 17-May-2021 at 16:01:25 +02, Nicolas Goaziou
<mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Garjola Dindi <garjola@garjola.net> writes:
>
>> I am using the most recent elpa version of org
>> 9.4.5 (9.4.5-93-gbc857b-elpa @
>> /home/garjola/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20210510/) with emacs master branch.
>>
>> Since updating org yesterday, when I use a timestamp like
>>
>> ,----
>> | <2021-05-17 Mon 10:00-11:00>
>> `----
>>

>> building the agenda fails with this backtrace:
>>
>> ,----
>> | Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid duration format:
>> | #(\"10:00-11:00\" 0 5 (font...")
>
> This was fixed a few days ago.
>
> Since Org in ELPA is updated every Monday, you need to update it again
> (later?) today to get the fix.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I've been impatiently refreshing the packages
since yesterday, but I don't see any new version of org.

I am using

http://orgmode.org/elpa/

Is this still correct? Just wondering, since I understood that some
things are changing in org packaging and distribution.

Thanks for your great work!