Re: begin_src Indentation in org 9.4.4, 9.4.5

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: begin_src Indentation in org 9.4.4, 9.4.5
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 08:37:11 +0200

Hi Sébastien,

Sébastien Miquel <sebastien.miquel@posteo.eu> writes:

> The commit `bfda3cc7df31fa79222efb4c190618c3c85a3d04` breaks automatic
> (electric) indentation  in src blocks for all configurations.

Yes, this was intentional: there are many variables interfering in
this area, and preventing electric indentation for src code blocks
seemed acceptable to me.

Before I revert the commit and try your suggestion, can you share a
patch that add both changes (the revert and your fix) manually so I
can test it?  If this fixes the original issue while preserving
electric indentation, I'm okay with it.

Also, do you want to become the maintainer for org-src.el?  We need
more people taking charge of specific areas in Org's code.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien