Re: [bug?] changed behaviour of column view

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [bug?] changed behaviour of column view
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 07:27:01 +0100

Hi Nicholas,

On Tuesday, 11 May 2021 at 20:32, Nicholas Savage wrote:
> Thanks for those, that is very helpful. Unfortunately, as you can see
> in the attached screenshot from my system, I can't replicate your
> issue.

Ummm how annoying!

> Could you send me the output of your confirmation, maybe from M-x
> org-submit-bug-report?

I'd rather not.  Too much personal information in my settings.  I will
say that my configuration has not changed since March other than one
change: the path to org-contrib due to the removal of that aspect of org
from the main repository.

> By chance, would the file you're activating column view on be part of
> org-agenda?

No, this file is not in org-agenda-files.

I'll play around and see if I can track this down.  It's not mission
critical!

Thank you,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.5-534-g8f03cd