Re: [bug?] changed behaviour of column view

From: Nicholas Savage
Subject: Re: [bug?] changed behaviour of column view
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 20:32:36 -0400

Hi Eric,

Thanks for those, that is very helpful. Unfortunately, as you can see in the
attached screenshot from my system, I can't replicate your issue. Could you
send me the output of your confirmation, maybe from M-x org-submit-bug-report?
By chance, would the file you're activating column view on be part of
org-agenda? Based on your description I doubt it, but just wanted to make sure.

Cheers,
Nick