Re: [bug?] changed behaviour of column view

From: Nicholas Savage
Subject: Re: [bug?] changed behaviour of column view
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 09:32:57 -0400

I believe this would have been some of my commits. That change would not have
been intended, so I believe this is a bug.

I just tried it out, I have column view applied to something like this:

* Headline
** subheading
** subheading
** subheading
** subheading

When I activate column view on Headline, it applies the columns on all of the
subheadings. Are you not seeing the same thing, or is your use case different?
Do you have some sort of minimal file you could provide to show the bug?