Re: [bug] C-u org-update-statitics-cookies errors out with "Non-existent

From: Nick Savage
Subject: Re: [bug] C-u org-update-statitics-cookies errors out with "Non-existent agenda file" if current file isn't saved
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 07:12:50 -0400

Thanks for the bug report, I can confirm this is happening.

I encountered a similar bug where org-agenda-prepare-buffers was causing the same issue when the file hadn't been saved to disk, and I agree that the solution looks good. I've formatted this into a patch and attached it. Might be worth considering too if this is happening anywhere else too, since this is the second time it has come up.