Re: How to have a repeating item within some hours?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: How to have a repeating item within some hours?
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 19:49:23 +0200

On 2021-04-03, at 12:50, Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> wrote:

> If it's on the same day, how about this?
>
> ** <2021-03-29 Mon 05:15-06:16 +7d> Time block

That's interesting, since it seems to work (kind of - it puts a space
after the dash for some reason, but I can liver with it).  Thanks!

Is it documented somewhere?  May I rely on this feature or is it there
by accident and might disappear in a future version?

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl