The fate of ditaa.jar (9.4.5.)

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: The fate of ditaa.jar (9.4.5.)
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 14:28:57 +0300

Greetings.

I pulled the latest master and noticed that contrib has been moved into
a separate repository. I also cloned this contrib repository, but can
not find the file

scripts/ditaa.jar

in the repo. In fact, there is no directory scripts in the repo.

The documentation in the latest master states that

Stathis Sideris wrote the ‘ditaa.jar’ ASCII to PNG converter that is now
packaged into the org-contrib repository.

How should I proceed? Should I build this separately

https://github.com/stathissideris/ditaa

or will it still be included into contrib?

Have fun and stay safe!

Jarmo