Re: CSL-JSON support for =parsebib=

From: András Simonyi
Subject: Re: CSL-JSON support for =parsebib=
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 11:51:47 +0200

Dear All,

this is just to +1 this on my part as well. Although unadvertised,
citeproc-org basically already supports CSL-JSON bibliographies, and
it would be fantastic if other components of the Emacs
citation/bibliography infrastructure also did. BTW, would CSL-JSON
support in =parsebib= mean that there is hope for having CSL-support
in Ebib too?

best regards,
András