Displaying equations with ob-latex

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Displaying equations with ob-latex
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 06:40:01 +0200

Barry has shown how to use "C-c C-x C-l" (org-latex-preview &optional ARG)
to preview a latex fragment at point.

I then see no point in enclosing latex commands in "#+begin_src" and
"#+end_src";
because one can just write any lates expression an a line such as below, them
slamming
it with "C-c C-x C-l".

\(y = x\beta + \epsilon\)

Is there a related command that previews all equations in the buffer, rather
than
only for a latex fragment at point.

With a bit more work ob-latex can be pleasantly improved.

Another comment is to allow the use of "plain tex", because one can then copy
from texinfo math commands. In the last few months, texinfo was greatly improved
for working with math (e.g. preview with mathjax, easy scaling with mouse
wheel).

The same could happen with ob-latex.