Re: babel output seems to drop anything before % (in session)

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: babel output seems to drop anything before % (in session)
Date: Thu, 06 May 2021 20:24:25 +0800

"Nicholas Savage" <nick@nicksavage.ca> writes:

> I can confirm this too on the latest master.
>
> I took a quick peek this morning, and my suspicion is that the problem is
> somewhere within org-babel-comint-with-output in lisp/ob-comint.el, but I'm
> not positive at this point.

I confirm as well. I also saw an anomaly in the comint buffer. Note that
all the output lines, except "five 0% six" are after the shell prompt.
As I remember, the code expects the result to be exactly at the prompt
line. So, for some reason the first command ("echo five 0% six") of the
second block does not get inserted at the empty line.

echo one 0% two
yantar92@yantar92-laptop ~/.data/1e/90360c-ef36-4d20-8706-990ae2530cbf $ one 0%
two
echo tree 0% four