babel output seems to drop anything before % (in session)

From: Daniele Pizzolli
Subject: babel output seems to drop anything before % (in session)
Date: Wed, 05 May 2021 17:15:59 +0200

Hello,

Try to execute a few times the following and see the output corrupted in
the line:

#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE
1 packets transmitted, 1 received, 0% packet loss, time 0ms
#+END_EXAMPLE

#+PROPERTY: header-args:shell
#+PROPERTY: header-args:shell+ :results output verbatim :wrap src text :session
test

#+NAME: ping
#+BEGIN_SRC shell
ping -c 1 127.0.0.1
#+END_SRC

I tried to write a test (now with the :expected-result :failed), that
hit the problem both in main and master (applies fine to both).

I was not able to fix it, but hopefully the tests are still useful for
somebody more knowledgeable!

Thanks for you suggestion/fix!

Best,
Daniele