Re: Bug: org-babel-tangle: persmission denied when tangling [9.4.5 (9.4.

From: Sébastien Miquel
Subject: Re: Bug: org-babel-tangle: persmission denied when tangling [9.4.5 (9.4.5-gbc2659 @ /home/n/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 21:19:06 +0000

Hi Bastien,

Bastien writes:
I tried to apply this (transitory?) patch against maint and it did not
apply.  It applies okay on master.  For bug fixes, please make patches
againt the maint branch.
This fixes a bug introduced by a commit in master. I've attached the same
patch here, properly formated. I think it should be applied to master.

It reverts a part of a2cb9b853: permissions are no longer set before writing
to the tangled file.

I've CC'd Tom, which made the original suggestion. I guess we could set the
write and execute permissions before writing, and set the read permissions
afterwards.

--
Sébastien Miquel