Re: About multilingual documents

From: autofrettage
Subject: Re: About multilingual documents
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 11:43:41 +0000

Hi,

I must confess I haven't followed all the nooks and crannies of this subject,
but when I browsed through the latest batch of contributions, I noticed that
one simple (=crude) workaround hasn't been mentioned; Indirect buffers.

If one uses one indirect buffer per language, it should be possible to select a
separate flyspell language for each buffer. Jumping between buffers/windows is
perhaps less of a hassle than constantly switching spell checking languages.

I suspect the ambitions of the general list member is higher than that, but
this workaround could ease the pain for some of us.

Cheers
Rasmus