Re: Moving some lisp/ob-*.el files to org-contrib - your advice?

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Moving some lisp/ob-*.el files to org-contrib - your advice?
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 03:44:48 +0800

Palak Mathur <palakmathur@gmail.com> writes:

> Any reason why we can’t move all ob-* files out into this new repo?

I trust Bastien will correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is
this isn't a new repo for "miscellaneous Org stuff" more
"community-developed non-core Org stuff that isn't actively maintained".

The idea here being to move ob-* for rarely used languages to this repo
to lessen the maintenance load.

--
Timothy