bug#48148: 27.2; ox-ascii breaks TITLE line wrongly when 2 width char is

From: Shingo Tanaka
Subject: bug#48148: 27.2; ox-ascii breaks TITLE line wrongly when 2 width char is used
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 20:33:23 +0900

Thank you for the advice.  I see that `window-text-pixel-size' returns true
displayed width but I think that's TRT for only the other bug I reported
(bug#48149).  These two bugs looks similar but the root causes are completed
different.

This bug (bug#48148) is actually caused by the difference of the width
detection methods between line 1036 in ox-ascii.el (`length') and
`fill-region'.  This is because `org-ascii-template--document-title' first
detects the title width by `length' and then tries to fill it by
`org-ascii--fill-string' which does the action by `fill-region' inside.  And
since the filling point in `fill-region' is based on `move-to-column' and it
looks like giving the same result as `string-width', I think `string-width'
is TRT for this bug.

In other words, specific to this bug, only the same width detection method as
`fill-region' is required, even if it doesn't give you the precise width
displayed.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

---
Shingo Tanaka