Re: prettify-symbols-mode in org agenda?

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: prettify-symbols-mode in org agenda?
Date: Sun, 02 May 2021 14:31:29 +0200

> This change is needed, for example, when you change todo-state using
> `org-agenda-todo'. Refreshing the agenda line in
> org-agenda-highlight-todo involves
>
> (insert (format org-agenda-todo-keyword-format s))
>
> `insert' will destroy the 'composition as 'composition is set by
> pretty-symbols to be self-destructed on change.

Now I try to test it extensively. Even with all your changes, I find
when I use org-agenda-todo to change the todo-state inside the agenda
buffer, the new state isn't always prettified.

A workaround is that, if I save that org file buffer, then close the
buffer, M-x org-agenda-redo-all again, this time it will be properly
prettified.

Do you see the same behaviour?

--
William