Bug: First file opened does not colorize (tested with 9.3.7 and 9.4.5)

From: Dominick Samperi
Subject: Bug: First file opened does not colorize (tested with 9.3.7 and 9.4.5)
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 20:09:42 -0400

The first org mode file opened (.txt suffix) is not colorized. To force
colorize I use 'org-mode-restart. Subsequently opened txt files are
properly colorized. This happens under Windows 10 using Emacs 27.1 and
27.2, and org-mode 9.3.7 and 9.4.5. There are no problems under Ubuntu Linux.

Oddly, the problem does not appear on my new desktop (Lenovo). It
happens on my ASUS laptop. I'm using the same version of org-mode and
Emacs on both machines.

I copied .emacs.d from the desktop to the laptop
to be sure the environments are the same, and I installed Emacs 27.1
and 27.2 on the laptop. The colorize problem occurs on the laptop no
matter the environment. It also occurred with my old desktop.