Re: Plea for reviews/action on my Patches

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Plea for reviews/action on my Patches
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 15:30:37 +0800

Thanks for getting back to me on this Bastien :)

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> I suggest you rather bump them individually: sending such a digest
> will scatter the discussion in separate places.  (I'm raising some
> points below, but please follow-up in the upstream thread.)

I have responded to your point in the relevant threads, where appropriate.

> [Fontification]

See original threads for a response.

> You're the maintainer, please go ahead.
> Dismissed.
> Done.
> Done.

4 resolved just like that, great!

> [Major modes]
> [$$ in markdown]

Will respond in-thread.

>> I also have some more patches lined up, and I'd rather my number of
>> unresolved patches stayed out of the double digits.
>
> Let's focus on all the help requests and issues: the more free time
> you liberate from the core maintainers, the more free time they will
> have on dealing with new stuff (I'm stating the obvious, sorry.)

Don't worry, I don't /just/ pump out new features for maintainers to
review :P. My next two patches I anticipate being bugfixes actually :)

I will confess that after that I do have more "new stuff", but hopefully
I'll be able to reduce the workload somewhat in my new role as a
contributor steward.

--
Timothy