Re: Concerns about community contributor support

From: ian martins
Subject: Re: Concerns about community contributor support
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 20:36:30 -0400

On Wed, Apr 21, 2021 at 3:45 PM Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com> wrote:
Responding to essentially just flag you have seen the patch message
really only adds noise and may even 'drown out' those responses which
add real 'value' to any discussion. I also doubt that asking people to
do this would actually result in any actual change of behaviour by
subscribers.

Timothy said there were 25 patches without response and the list goes back six months, so we're only talking about 50 emails per year.