Re: [Patch] to correctly sort the items with emphasis marks in a list

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: [Patch] to correctly sort the items with emphasis marks in a list
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 16:16:45 +0200

Hi Samuel,

Samuel Wales writes:

> probably not a relevant non-confirmation but in recent maint, my config:
>
> - a
> - /a/
> - b

Thanks for trying. I've uploaded this screencast with a minimal Emacs on
a virtual machine:

https://gnutas.juanmanuelmacias.com/images/org-sort-issue-2021-04-13_15.44.52.mp4

and, as you can see, in my case `org-sort-list' can not sort the list
correctly. Maybe it's something related to locales (??), but the only
thing that I can confirm is that if I remove those spaces in
`org-sort-remove-invisible', the list is then sorted correctly.

Best regards,

Juan Manuel