Re: Is it possible to #+include: src blocks and tangle them too?

From: Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide
Subject: Re: Is it possible to #+include: src blocks and tangle them too?
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 08:31:16 +0200

> Hello,
>
> Ramachandran Lakshmanan <rama@tzrl.org> writes:
>
>> I have been wanting to include a number of small Common Lisp snippets in
>> individual files which I then include into a "master" .org file using:
>>
>> #+include: "snippet.org" src lisp
>>
>> Within snippet.org I have a src block such as:
>>

> [...]
>
>> I read somewhere that this is not possible in orgmode.  Is this true?  And
>> if not, can you point me to the right documentation?
>
> #+include is a keyword specific to export. I doubt it would work with
> tangling out of the box.

I tried it but didn’t get it to work. As solution I turned to autotools:

Variable definitions:
https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/ews/browse/Hauptdokument/ews30/configure.ac?ref=9b6d7459f2b1#L40
AC_SUBST_FILE(tabelle_kernantriebe)
tabelle_kernantriebe=$srcdir/tabelle-kernantriebe.org

Replacement definition:
https://hg.sr.ht/~arnebab/ews/browse/Hauptdokument/ews30/configure.ac?ref=9b6d7459f2b1#L69
AC_CONFIG_FILES([chargen.org])

Usage: