Broken org-protocol tests

From: Maxim Nikulin
Subject: Broken org-protocol tests
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 21:32:35 +0700

Hi,

Is there any reason why org-protocol tests are not run by default? Is dependency on server.el considered as too heavy for routine testing? I know, the tests are broken, but I suspect, it is a consequence that additional efforts are required to run them.

Almost unrelated note: either I missed something or org tests depend on a couple of things unavailable in emacs-25, e.g. temporary-file-directory function.