Re: How to expand macro in LaTeX export? How to use different options pe

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: How to expand macro in LaTeX export? How to use different options per export type?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 14:04:49 +0300

* Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> [2021-03-31 13:46]:
> On Wednesday, 31 Mar 2021 at 13:29, Jean Louis wrote:
> > By doing this:
> >
> > @@latex:\def\version{@@ {{{version}}} @@latex:}@@
> >
> > Then {{{version}}} will get expanded in the document, right? As I have
> > hidden then only tags surrounding {{{version}}}.
>
> Yes.

OK yet it is not doing what I need. The LaTeX definition of new
command is there because I cannot expand macro in LaTeX export
block. But nothing from that definition helps me in HTML.

Another solution could be if a program in BEGIN_SRC block could
generate Org inline, so that it gets processed after generation.

Maybe I could verify if export backend is HTML and then produce lines:

OPTION specific for HTML
and NOT produce LaTeX related lines

or if LaTeX export

OPTION specific for LaTeX
and NOT produce LaTeX related lines

Would that decision be possible in source block?

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns