Re: Syntax Proposal: Multi-line Table Cells/Text Wrapping

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Syntax Proposal: Multi-line Table Cells/Text Wrapping
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 12:02:58 +0800

Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com> writes:

> My view is 'go for it'. Just create a new feature branch and implment
> the functionality in that branch. We can then try using it and see where
> it works and where it doesn't. Once this is done, a call can be made as
> to whether it should be implemented in the main code base

I'm all for this approach, it will just be quite a while till I have the
time free to do this. In addition to the 2-3 currently unresolved
patches from me on the mailing list I already have another 11 patches
lined up (see https://tecosaur.com/public/todo.html#patches-from-my)
among other things 😅.

--
Timothy