Re: Syntax Proposal: Multi-line Table Cells/Text Wrapping

From: Maxim Nikulin
Subject: Re: Syntax Proposal: Multi-line Table Cells/Text Wrapping
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 21:19:29 +0700

On 18/03/2021 03:29, Atlas Cove wrote:

I'd like to propose an addition to the table syntax that would allow for text wrapping in tables, I personally have myself managing very large org tables, and having to scroll through them is often cumbersome. As a result, I often yearn for greater control over how I format my tables.

https://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#table-multiline-fields
Org-mode Frequently Asked Questions

Will there ever be support for multiple lines in a table field?

No.

You can embed tables created with the table.el package in org-mode
buffers, with mixed success when it comes to export and publishing.
Notice however

mid:87czz4ielc.fsf@gnu.org
https://orgmode.org/list/87czz4ielc.fsf@gnu.org/