org-export-latex-packages-alist vs org-latex-packages-alist

From: Tyler Smith
Subject: org-export-latex-packages-alist vs org-latex-packages-alist
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 17:31:05 -0400

Hello,

Can someone confirm if

`org-export-latex-packages-alist` and `org-export-latex-listings-langs`

are obsolete versions of

 `org-latex-packages-alist` and `org-listings-langs`?

I've had the former in my config for years, and today noticed that they no longer appear in the org source code. I failed to find any reference to this change in the documentation, so perhaps I've missed something? Can I just swap out the former and replace them with the latter?

I ran into some strange problems today that were due, in part, to some of my config not getting applied as I expected.

Best,

Tyler

--
Tyler Smith