Re: Why is there no inline-src syntax highlighting?

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: Why is there no inline-src syntax highlighting?
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 02:29:51 +0800

>> I'm wondering why this is. Might anyone know?
>
> Possibly because nobody had done it before?  Or maybe it slows things
> down too much.  I don't know but I would definitely be interested in
> having this feature; your screenshot looks good.

I may well submit a patch them :) Org doesn't seem any slower to me, and
it's not really doing much more that we're doing already AFAICT so I
think it would be good to include.

If I submit a patch will we be waiting till Bastien is active on the ML
again? If so I'll likely just PR this to Doom in the meantime and submit
a patch when Bastien is back.

--
Timothy