Re: [bug] :prologue and :epilogue header arguments don't work in latex c

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [bug] :prologue and :epilogue header arguments don't work in latex code blocks
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 14:56:27 +0000

On Saturday, 13 Mar 2021 at 06:30, Rodrigo Morales wrote:
> I've noticed that the =:prologue= and =:epilogue= header arguments
> don't work in code blocks whose language is =latex=.

It's not that they don't work, it's that those features have not (yet)
been implemented for LaTeX src blocks.  I would guess that nobody has
found a need for them before now.

As an aside, I am not sure why there isn't a generic implementation of
prologue and epilogue.

In any case, maybe tells us a bit more about what you would like to do
with LaTeX src blocks as there may be another way (there usually is) of
achieving what you want.  I only use LaTeX src blocks to implement
specific aspects that org does not handle itself when exporting to
LaTeX, e.g. include tikz figures.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.4-254-g37749c