Re: contact management in emacs

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: contact management in emacs
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 15:06:00 -0500

This question is going to go a little off the original topic. I wonder
how far you can push your model of replacing the org-file with a
database. It looks like it would be easy to extend to something like a
shared bibliography.

How far could you push it for something like a shared set of documents,
e.g. a shared notebook on a project? How feasible would it be to access
tables or src blocks in these if they were in a database? or to build an
agenda from entries in the database?

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F