Re: content management in emacs

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: content management in emacs
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2021 01:31:18 +0300

* Ian Garmaise <ian.g@phorixsol.com> [2021-02-27 21:59]:
> Hi Bob,
>
> How do you send mail to mailing lists with BBDB?  Do you use a templating
> tool?  Also, how do you start a phone call?

Phone call may be started by using Android/Replicant/LineageOS devices
and Termux tools' https://termux.com command: `termux-telephony-call`

I am adding some of functions I am using, but cannot help in polishing
the package for you. If you need some more functions from here, I will
send you.

You can then send termux command `termux-telephony-call` and initiate
the call on Android/Replicant/LineageOS devices.

For sending SMS I am heavily using KDEConnect, but you may use termux
to send SMS by loading older library (ask me), or by using ShellMS
application.

Jean