Re: Culling org files (notion of Types, many small vs few big files)

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: Culling org files (notion of Types, many small vs few big files)
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2021 07:32:23 +1100

TRS-80 <lists.trs-80@isnotmyreal.name> writes:

> On 2021-03-04 16:11, Samuel Wales wrote:
> I have some other custom agenda functions as well, for things like
> periodic reviews (in the GTD sense) and others.  Org's Agenda really
> is essentially just like a database query engine when you get right
> down to it (except storing in plain text of course).

I thinink I would agree with this. The agenda is a lotmore than just an
'agenda'. I tend to view it as a 'query result', which just displays my
query in different ways. sometimes it is similar to what most people
would think of as an agenda, but often it is 'something' completely
different.
--
Tim Cross