How to get the content of a code block by its name?

From: Rodrigo Morales
Subject: How to get the content of a code block by its name?
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 20:54:12 -0500

* The question

Let's suppose I have this simple code block in a buffer (let's say
=A=)

#+NAME: five-numbers
#+begin_src bash
echo foo
seq 1 5
echo bar
#+end_src

How can I get the content of the code block with name =five-numbers=
as an string from any point in buffer =A=?

* Additional information

I'm asking this because I would like to have a function which would
help me insert a code block in the =:prologue= header argument of
another code block.

#+begin_src bash :prologue (get-code-block-as-string "five-numbers")
echo a
#+end_src

--
Greetings,