org-fontify-done-headline t by default?

From: TRS-80
Subject: org-fontify-done-headline t by default?
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 14:34:00 -0500

Hello *,

I finally got around to upgrading Emacs (and Orgmode) the last couple
days.  Therefore apologies if this has been discussed previously.  A
brief search of the list did not turn up any results.

Anyway, imagine my shock when many of my headlines suddenly turned
LightSalmon!

Now, this only took me few minutes of digging to figure out.  However I
am pretty handy with Emacs and Elisp by now.  What about some poor
newbie that barely knows their way around an init file?

The change was so jarring, and in total contravention of my (otherwise)
nice looking Nord theme.  Something like that might have put me off from
Orgmode /completely/ if I did not know how to quickly fix it.

For all of above reasons (and probably some others, too!), I do not
think this should be the default!

Please discuss.

Cheers,
TRS-80