Re: Exporting from Org to Gift/Aiken or other quiz formats

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Exporting from Org to Gift/Aiken or other quiz formats
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 11:51:48 +0000

Hi Diego,

I did not manage to develop an exporter for moodle.  I did write a very
hackish awk script that takes a sort of org document (i.e. it is an org
document but has to follow a strict layout) and creates a Moodle XML
format file.

Lots of introspection of exported Moodle quizzes to figure out some of
the basics...  What I've got does the job so long as you only want
multiple choice questions and numeric answer questions (with tolerances)
and provides question specific feedback.  As I said, very hackish...

I would love to be able to export from org, mind you.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.4-179-g5b5c42