Re: Org to ConTeXt exporter?

From: Jason Ross
Subject: Re: Org to ConTeXt exporter?
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 17:16:14 -0800

I'm happy to hear you're able to use it! Any feedback or criticism
is appreciated, and I'd like to know what your output format looks
like if you're able to share.

Thanks,

Jason

On 1/9/21 9:42 AM, Juan Manuel Macías wrote:
Hello, Jason,

Jason Ross <jasonross1024@gmail.com> writes:

I recently had the same thought and I've started working on one.
You can see it here:

https://github.com/Jason-S-Ross/ox-context/

It's no substitute for the LaTeX exporter but it implements a lot
of the basics. I'm deriving from the LaTeX exporter but I have
to override most of the transcoders so it may be better to start
from scratch.

Disclaimer: I'm learning elisp as I go, so please excuse the
rough edges.

That's great news! I've been testing it a bit and it works very good. Of
course, I encourage you to keep up this excellent work.

Regards,

Juan Manuel

Jason Ross