proposal: ox-bb, Org exporter for BBCode

From: Christian Garbs
Subject: proposal: ox-bb, Org exporter for BBCode
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 23:58:18 +0100

Hi there,

I wrote a simple Org exporter[1] for the BBCode format[2] which is
used in many web forums.

Is there any interest in including it in Org?

Known todos on my side are:

1. Rewrite my shell tests in elisp to include then in the Org tests.

2. Figure out a test error on Emacs 27.
   I just added Emacs 27 to my test suite and a single test fails.
   Looks like the final newline in a verbatim block has moved from
   inside the block to outside of it.

After that I could prepare a patch.

I have already done the FSF papers, so it could go in core.

What do you think, should I go on with the todos?

Best regards
Christian

[1] https://github.com/mmitch/ox-bb
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode