Re: Possibility to copy text outside EMACS and send it to orgmode docume

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Possibility to copy text outside EMACS and send it to orgmode document
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 23:48:49 -0700

there is a tricky org-protocol thing you can do with emacsclient and a
capture template, but i suspect that chrome has an extension just like
firefox does called org-capture that does some of that in the browser
itself.  in firefox-esr, i select text and click the unicorn icon.

you will have to read about capture templates to create your own to
match the one that the org-capture extension uses [a single letter].

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html