Re: xclip/pbcopy/clipboard 'target' for export backends?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: xclip/pbcopy/clipboard 'target' for export backends?
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2021 15:27:45 +0000

On Tuesday,  5 Jan 2021 at 09:01, Tim Visher wrote:
> Preferably I'd like to define this once and have it available to each
> backend.

I cannot help directly but I can contribute a random thought: many of
the exporters have the ability to export to a buffer.  Maybe there could
be a hook (there isn't one at present that is appropriate, I think) that
you can add to that captures the contents of the buffer and puts them in
the clipboard?  Or you might be able to "advice" the export (or each
exporter maybe) dispatcher to do so?

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4.4-166-g291993