Org to ConTeXt exporter?

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Org to ConTeXt exporter?
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 14:38:55 +0100

Hi,

Just out of curiosity, I am wondering if there are plans to create an
Org to ConTeXt exporter in the future, or if there is already some work
in progress on this front.

I have to say that among TeX formats I tend to prefer LaTeX to ConTeXt;
but ConTeXt has very interesting features (grid typesetting, for
example) that LaTeX lacks (for now) and has a more monolithic structure,
that is, it does not need to be extended through packages as in LaTeX.

Regards,

Juan Manuel