Re: Selecting a date to show on the agenda with time grids

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: Selecting a date to show on the agenda with time grids
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 15:55:39 -0500

Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> writes:

> Dear Compeers,
>
> I able to run the command
>
> (org-agenda-list nil (org-read-date))
>
> to select the date and get the week for the agenda.
>
> But I would like the grid marks for the selected date to show up
> together with the list of appointments in the time slots.

No idea what you mean, but does `v d' on that day do what you want?
AFAIK, the grid is shown in the weekly/monthly agenda only for the
current date.  But as I said I don't really know what you mean, so I
may be misunderstanding you.  If so, please elaborate.

--
Nick

"There are only two hard problems in computer science: cache
invalidation, naming things, and off-by-one errors." -Martin Fowler